NET Senior Application Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a .NET developer with +3 years experience.
Duties include developing web-based applications in .NET (C#, ASP.NET), using .NET controls, Web Forms, MVC and stored procedures.
• A solid understanding of .NET technologies, specifically C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, etc.
• Experience with database design and query development, specifically with SQL Server or other database engines.
• Design, code, test and deploy enhancements in accordance with specifications defined by a business analyst.
• Support and maintain the existing code base though refactoring and fixing reported bugs.
• Investigate areas for improvement in current code base and development processes.
• Familiarity and interest in agile methodologies.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
• Follow internal standards for user interface and development practices.
• Participate in code reviews, both as a reviewer and a reviewee.
• Participate in 24x7 production support on-call rotation.
• Work with QA team to ensure development is properly covering defined requirements.
• Maintaining version control and adhering to change control for the lifecycle of the application.
• Solid understanding of enterprise level architecture frameworks and processes.
• On occasion provide assistance to other developers on the team.
• On occasion lead internal training sessions on new technologies and processes.
• Advanced knowledge of the following technologies:
• Minimum bachelor's Degree in related fields or substantial experience performing software development with .NET.
• 3-10 years experience in application and web development using ASP.NET.
• Must have strong ASP.NET and C# experience, hands-on programming in MS SQL Server database.
• Experience developing web applications and web services.
• Excellent oral and written communications required.
• Ability to establish a good working relationship with peers and outside organizations.